Payfast is designed for South African websites and is an easy and highly secure gateway that will ensure all transactions are instantly processed.
Payfast does not charge our customers any agents commission or fee...the price you see is the price you pay.
offers the following payment options:
- Credit & cheque cards. This is by far the easiest and quickest option. No need to register and your order is processed within one working day.
- Instant EFT. Instant EFT is PayFast’s patented, revolutionary method of completing online purchases by making an internet banking transfer (EFT) which gets instantly verified. There is no two day wait, you don’t need to send in proof of payment and it can be used with South Africa’s four biggest banks: ABSA, FNB, Nedbank and Standard Bank.
- Zapper and SnapScan. Use the MasterPass payment option to generate the QR code. Use your Zapper or SnapScan App to pay.
- Debit cards. In addition to credit and cheque cards, you can also accept debit card payments with PayFast and payD.
- mobicred. mobicred is a simple & convenient credit facility that allows you to safely shop online.
2. Contact The Wellback Shop directly and request a quote. (click here to request a quote)
Once you have received the quote, you will need to make a bank deposit, using the quote number as a reference.
Once the payment has been cleared by the bank, we will process your order with one working day.