Two Payment Options: choose the payment method that best suites you!
1.Either use iPay (www.i-Pay.co.za)
i-Pay is an instant payment solution that facilitates online EFT payments across South Africa's major banks, including ABSA, Capitec, FNB, Investec, Nedbank and Standard Bank.
How does it work?
- Click on "Pay via i-Pay" to start the payment process
- Select the bank and log in using your internet banking credentials
- Select the account to pay from, and provide a reference for your records
- Your bank will send you and OTP (One Time Pin) or mobile authentification message to verify the payment.
- Enter the OTP or accept the authentification message to complete the payment
Once the payment is complete, we'll send you an email confirming your order and direct you to the Order confirmation page. No further action is required from your side!
2. Or use (www.payfast.co.za)
- Credit & cheque cards. This is by far the easiest and quickest option. No need to register and your order is processed within one working day.
- Instant EFT. Instant EFT is PayFast’s patented, revolutionary method of completing online purchases by making an internet banking transfer (EFT) which gets instantly verified. There is no two day wait, you don’t need to send in proof of payment and it can be used with South Africa’s four biggest banks: ABSA, FNB, Nedbank and Standard Bank.
- Zapper and SnapScan. Use the MasterPass payment option to generate the QR code. Use your Zapper or SnapScan App to pay.
- Debit cards. In addition to credit and cheque cards, you can also accept debit card payments with PayFast and payD.
- mobicred. mobicred is a simple & convenient credit facility that allows you to safely shop online.